Article 39 children’s rights charity runs this website. We are a registered charity, number 1166092.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. We have tried to avoid using difficult language but this is not always possible for legal reasons.
- By using this website you show you accept these terms and conditions from the date of your first use of the website.
- Article 39 has the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. If we do make changes, we will put a note at the top of this page. If you continue to use this website after changes are made to these terms and conditions, this shows you accept the changes.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful reasons. You will not use this website to attack the rights of other people, or to stop others benefiting from the website.
- The information in this website is for general guidance on your rights. It is not legal advice. Lawyers give legal advice. If you are thinking you may need a lawyer, please look at the ‘People and places’ section of this website.
- Article 39 is not liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Article 39 tries its best to make sure the information on our website is accurate and up-to-date, and everything is working well. However, we cannot guarantee that the information published on this site will be uninterrupted, up-to-date or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- All rights are reserved. No part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of Article 39.
- Downloadable documents are for non-commercial, personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no changes are made and the document is copied in full.
- Article 39 takes no responsibility for the content of external websites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Article 39 has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Article 39 approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, you must stop using this site immediately.
Our registered address is 114 Foxhall Road, Forest Fields, Nottingham NG7 6LH.